Rainmaker provides production services to both broadcasters and brands alike – utilising purpose-built state-of-art TV studios in Melbourne’s Southbank.
Rainmaker’s state of the art studio facility provides market leading opportunity to produce tailored content specific for brands and organisations seeking to push a particular message or look.
With the capacity to change the branding and look of the set via 9 customisable electronic panels, Rainmakers studio is nimble and has the agility to transform to suit the needs of any client.
Rainmaker provides broad and customisable solutions to clients. A whole of service package that includes production, filming, editing, talent sourcing and delivery is one of many options available. We can modify and adapt to any client requirements, from producing content from start to finish, to simply renting the space, Rainmaker can adjust to any request.
Get in touch
Studio Size and Set capability:
- 6.8m x 9.4m studio
- 3.6m x 3m greenscreen
- Set - 7 x 75 inch TCL portrait plasma screens with interchangeable electronic backgrounds, 55 inch in desk TCL screen and 85 inch free standing Sony plasma – both connected to vision mixer
- 5 person host desk
- Capacity to broadcast live via in and out DVN paths
- Live streaming capability both audio and video
- Dejero ready – ability to produce ‘live crosses’
- 4 x Sony HXCD70 cameras on Vinten pedestals, with 2 x Fujinon 22x HD zoom lens and 2 x Canon HD wide angle lens
- Sony CCU system
- Xpression studio graphics system
- Ross Carbonite 2ME switcher 18 input
- Yamaha QL1 48 channel digital audio console
- On the air vision 2 channel play out system with Nexus 4 channel avid recorder
- Fully fitted out make up room with Hollywood lights
- Fully operational auto-cue system
- Customisable PRG DMX lighting display with Qpad software